Am i a criminal ?

Watching savdhan India or crime patrol,  we get  suspicious even when we are  with our own brothers, sisters, our own family. Can a wife actually kill her husband?  Can a daughter be raped by her father or brother?  Can a mother actually sell her daughter to a prostitution?  Such questions surely comes to our mind when me watch crime thrillers .
                         Crime is not only being tortured by someone or doing some unlawful act. Crime is not always physical torture or murder or any offensive actions. Crime is not being able to stand for our rights , for the justice we are seeking for. Criminals are the not people who commit crime but are the one who bear the pains. Criminals are we people who are stuck in their lives. Criminal  is the person the victim who doesn't take a stand for their right.
                  Yes I am a criminal. Yes I have been victimized not once not twice but many times.  I have been victimized by my own deeds.  My fault of not being able to express myself. My fault of always obeying what seniors say. My faults are my crimes. And I am a criminal.  Don't get me wrong, you are a criminal too .You have been victimized by others like I have been. You have been victimized by others , fallen in their trap and you were so helpless that you did absolutely nothing! !!. This is crime  . And you are a criminal.  Stand for your rights, be yourself, don't get victimized by your own deeds.  Fight for it and get free from the tag of criminal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The forbidden feeling

To all the boys i have loved before

Hope within a hope