To all the boys i have loved before

To all the boys i have loved before

Just like lara Jeans in the movie,
I fell in love with you.
Not once , not twice but every single time see you.

You are not just the boy i had loved before
You are the boy i will be loving my entire life

May be it's just a lie
As I have been telling this,
 to all the boys i have loved before

The Lara Jeans in me,
Is what that drags me away from you very single time.
I ran away, showed you every thing that i was not
Still got Peter like acceptance to a Lara Jeans like me.

The clumsy one, The insecure one.
But it's it obvious of me to be little insecure than yesterday.
Cause i surely dont want to state you as,
To all the boys I have loved before.

The profane is the demon that distorts my tranquility
What I propel and what I profane is exactly the opposite.
And you exactly know what it is.

Nothing to clarify and make you believe.
With a relief and the believe that you are not the boys i have loved before
The strom in me gets litter calmer than yesterday.
Cause i know you are not the boys i have loved before.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The forbidden feeling

Hope within a hope