The human Dairy

 

THE VOICE OF ALL NITYAS OUT THERE !!

 

The human Dairy,

Writing is not definitely my cup of tea. Might sound like an irony when I say so, as I usually write a lot. But writing a dairy and letting my heart out are ways apart to me. Still might be pathetic to say, but writing a diary and writing something my heart out are somehow similar. But the crave for a friend when you badly need one is different. The crave for the understanding is different. The crave for feeling myself at times is different.

I am definitely a master of doing all the shitty businesses. But still has no shame and blames her vehemence time and again. That’s exactly how we all are.

Feels tiring, but I don’t really wish to do so. But I still do that. If you ask me why? I don’t know. But the fear of being alone definitely sucks. Do I feel guilty about doing the things i have done so far? Yes, I definitely do. But Do I regret it as much as I should? Not, really.

I would have regretted it if it was intentional. But it just happens out of nowhere.  The real life “Jethalal” is definitely me !!. And I always have fire brigades in form of my brothers, inform of best friends. (You must be smiling knowing it’s you). Knowing the fact that they are always there for me, I still can’t make them my Human Diary!! .Priorities may be !!That’s how we humans are, we don’t really value the things that we already have. Or is it just so!!

Still with no shame Will you be my Human Diary?

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The forbidden feeling

To all the boys i have loved before

Hope within a hope